THE BRISCOE MUSEUM NIGHT OF ARTISTS 2020
Although the Night of Artists opening weekend events are cancelled, the exhibition and sale will go on!
I will have three paintings available by "Luck of the Draw" online sale. This means that anyone intending to purchase can have their name put in the drawing that will take place virtually on March 27th at 10:00am. If you'd like your name in the drawing for any of my 3 pieces, please place an absentee bid anytime between NOW and 11:59am on Thursday, March 26, 2020. The Briscoe Museum has made it really easy to participate in this event so, check out my work and at the end is all the info on how to get this work in your home.
"A Light to Her People" Lot # 78A
"Storm Over the Mesa" LOT# 78C
"Stories Told and Untold" LOT# 78B
HERE ARE THE 3 EASY WAYS TO PARTICIPATE IN THE VIRTUAL “LUCK OF THE DRAW” SALE: (CHOOSE ONE)
- Fill out and submit an online absentee ballot form before midnight on Thursday, March 26th
Call 210.299.4499 to submit a bid over the phone before midnight on Thursday, March 26th
About Absentee Bidding
- You can view all of the works of art by visiting The Briscoe Museum's online 2020 Night of Artists Gallery
- Submit an absentee bid form by any of the ways listed above.
- The window to submit an absentee bid form is OPEN NOW and will be open until 11:59am on Thursday, March 26, 2020.
- The Briscoe Museum will hold a virtual “luck of the draw sale” on Friday, March 27, 2020 at 10:00am.
- The first name drawn will be the winning bid. The museum will notify you by phone and email. Meanwhile, your credit card will be charged. (See below details about credit card purchases).
- All remaining unsold artwork will remain for sale and may be purchased by calling 210.299.4499 or on our online sale platform opening March 27. The exhibition and sale will remain on display and available for purchase through July 26, 2020.
- The Briscoe Museum accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Credit card purchases are subject to a 3% service charge.
- When applicable, state and local sales tax will be added to the purchase price. Tax exemptions will be verified – buyers must present proof of exemption at the time of purchase.
- For additional questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210.299.4499